Thursday, June 29, 2006

In pain in a number of ways.. But it always feels better to be clean.
Terrible girlfriend, or should I say, fiance. I won't call myself that until he actually asks. Currently I'm feeling like nothing of the sort.. Just another person adding to the problem.
My stomach is sick. I feel miserable. The pain alone is enough.
Mom kept on staring at me as I walked through the kitchen. "What?" "You just look so sad, so weak.." "What do you expect? I can't even eat.."
That's my excuse. I'm surprised that through these puffed cheeks emotion is still able to be read.
I can't take pain medicine till I eat. And the thought of eating anything right now makes me sick. Torture either way. Either my stomach or my face.. Currently, it's both.
The thought of him sobbing almost drove me to letting go of my 'leave it alone.. let it alone.. leave him alone..' stance, but I have no energy left and what can I say to him? 'It'll be okay'? What will be okay?
It hurts to move my mouth. I tried to call him anyway, yesterday, the day before, the day before.
Pain, more pain. Quite endless... Mental pain, physical pain, mental pain, physical pain.

My face is bruising. A disgusting yellow tint staining my jawline. Bruised apple, best way to describe.
I feel like drawing sad things..

No comments: