Monday, August 14, 2006

From D.A. journal

Finally dragged my ass upstairs to write this, now that I can.
I would've on a laptop, but that hurt my eyes..

Anyway, since Thursday I've been -very- sick. I got sick on Thursday with a... 101 F fever or so? Since I got sick I threw up at least once a day, and I couldn't really eat anything. I took medicine and everything, but my virus was immune to things that would lower my fever.
The doctor said it should be over within 72 hours, but it wasn't.. Went down to 99 then up to 102.9 again.
Sooooo I got to go to the emergency room day before yesterday. They gave me 3 liters of water (er.. water-ish-stuff) through an IV and when I got home, my fever went up again. Fun fun fun.
My fever's finally lowering, but my stomach feels iffy.
I'm annoyed because I've had my two most miserable sicknesses this summer... Bleck.
I better feel better soon, I'll be so pissed off if I get all sick again.

No comments: