Saturday, February 20, 2010

But after I cry inside a little about it, I will try to forget, until she can forgive. Or forget until it stops hurting. And accept when she decides she never will. And then mourn the loss over that friend I had that was so kind and wonderful, who somehow changed. Or try not to mourn at all, in hopes that she will come back.
All my life I didn't have anyone else who cared about my life.
How could she? Why would she decide that I am bad for her life?

So from now on, until I have to mourn something else, I will try to move back to the immense happiness I have been given and fate has lead me to this month. A chance to make more of my dreams come true. Please don't let my friend's cruelty ruin that for me. I feel like it could if I was reminded each day.

So I will stop thinking about it until I have to. I won't ever forget but I must leave her to decide on her own. But I wanted to say one more thing... Maybe before the end, before a longer time goes by, I will. And after that I must let go.

So help me enjoy what fate has given me despite what fate has taken away.

No comments: