Saturday, July 08, 2006

Tasty.

This afternoon I received my fiance's 4-month-late Valentine's Day gift.
It was simply splendid.
Currently I'm drinking one of the eight (about) flavors of hot chocolate he sent me. Peppermint. It's really good. The brand is Sunny's Holiday and it's a relative's hot chocolate factory.
I'm scared to try Jalapeno flavored hot chocolate...

I get a wave of fond memories while drinking it. The smell strongly reminds me of my Christmas scratch-and-sniff book I had when I was little. My favorite was the smell of the tree and the smell of the peppermints.. There was also a Raggedy Anne scratch-and-sniff book that had peppermint smell. Anyway, it smells just like this hot chocolate. Like I'm eating the scratch-and-sniff book..... Yum. :P But it's good, very good.
I'm accustomed to adding hot milk instead of hot water to hot chocolate.. (lot of hot) So I'll ask if it works.. I don't want to waste one of three servings on something that doesn't work. I guess it would but I'm going to ask anyway. Because it tastes a little watery. ...It's like flavored water!
Yum. I wonder if Carson would like it too. He might.
The powder is extremely fine and I found even in the closed bag, little spurts of powder would escape when I squeezed. I opened the bag, and to my surprise it was white, not brown. Couldn't help but think 'crack!!'. It turned brown in the water though.
I'm currently wearing the silver locket Wess got me. I'm very happy to. <3 It's beautiful.

I'm tired, don't want to sleep. Guess I'll play some Chibi-Robo and sleep on the couch, or just do it as I sip my hot chocolate.

No comments: