Sunday, May 28, 2006

Anxiety

Stress is sort of getting to me again.
Why do I feel so shitty.. I'm trying to figure out....
Mmm... Well....
I'm just experiencing a lot of anxieties.

List.. Think..

I have D's on my progress report, for the first time ever. And some C's, and a B......
I have to do those interviews, and write a paper.. And study for Japanese.
Oh.. the poetry portfolio...
Please hug me.
My parents are obviously disappointed, and don't have faith in me.
I don't really have much faith either, because it's so much for me to take in and try to balance..
English (LA), US History, Biology, Japanese, Math... All ones that require quite a bit of thought. All ones that assign quite a bit of homework and have a lot of tests.
If I had just three classes to concentrate on, I could get A's like I used to.. But five? Five that require equal amount of thought, time, and patience.. Patience I don't have. Discipline that I lost...
I just want to pass with okay grades and be fine..
I want to be able to sit down at the table and just get it all done.. Without my mind always wandering and feeling unnerved just having it in front of me.
Whilst being overwhelmed, I also feel very.... Yearning? Basically I really, really miss Wess right now and something has heightened this feeling, not sure what. More worried more attached more lonely. But.. can it be helped? Considering I had three days with the luxury of his presence, only for it to disappear once again... His lips, his eyes, his hair, his smile, his self... Him carefree and a glimpse at what I want more than anything to be my future....
Just feeling an overwhelming need for him to be here, next to me.. To not fall asleep in an empty bed..

I miss you..

No comments: