Monday, May 22, 2006

Future Thoughts

I've been thinking a lot of my future lately..... What I want, what I'm thinking..
First off, I think of the possibility of my first boyfriend not being the one I end up spending my life with, and it makes me feel sick to the stomach, because I don't want to ever be with anyone but him...
So, my thought is... I imagine because we love each other so much, if we ever break up, we'll someday meet again. If he gets to the point of being so gloomy and so depressed that I can't be around him without hurting, and if that causes me to leave him and be gone for something like a year... I think that either I'll die inside and beg for his return, or he'll beg for me to come back. If neither of those happen, then I'd think he'd come back someday when he felt what caused us to be torn apart was something he had gotten over or I had gotten over, something that was no longer an issue.
We both love each other to pieces, and whenever we fight we're both being idiots in one way or another more so than not getting along.. I can't see not forgiving, and I can't see it getting to the point of wanting to leave each other...

But, now I'm going to be honest..
When I finish college or get well into it, I want him to move in with me.
I want to get into college and get a part-time job, and live in an apartment.. And for him to someday move in with me and we'd split the price.
The thing I really can't do is leave Seattle for good. Because I love this city more than any other, and it's home. Wess has had the experience of moving, but I never have.. So I could never let go of this place.
I'm not saying I won't ever travel.. I'm just saying that I don't want to settle down anywhere else, at least from now till the end of my 20's. I've been kinda cooped up so long that I haven't even opened up to my own home, so I couldn't ditch this place. It has a lot of potential.. And the best weather, weather I'm used to, temperatures I like.
I want to travel to different countries and states and I could stay there weeks or months, but I want to go back to the place I call home, here, Seattle.

If you ever want to live with me Wess, please come to me..
I have so many dreams of things to do with you.

No comments: