Sunday, April 23, 2006

B-l-e-h

I must say, I feel like shit.
So much for weekend rejuvenation.
Saturday night fight.
Sunday afternoon- he has the last word, signs off
Sunday afternoon- I summon sir guardian angel to help me + tears
Sunday evening- I get the last word, sign off. He calls. Talk. Hang up on him. Calls again. Pick up and hang up.
Sunday evening- IM again. I call. More tears, but not mine. Forgiveness.
and now, Sunday evening gloom.

What a fun weekend. -__-

If you don't come back I'm going to go nuts, ya hear?
Could you come back to me?
You know.. the almost happy go lucky, the sarcastic but sweet smartass I remember.
Either that or make summer come sooner so I can smile with you again..

Mom's banning me from the computer because I'm not going downstairs and it's not even my bed time.
What the fuck.

Anyways, hope your weekend was better than mine.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

*hugs*