Sunday, April 23, 2006

Help

save me when all falls apart
save me when I break my own heart
save me when I can't do anything more
than feel blindly with my hands

angel save me
----

Joey please help me. Please help me. Please help me please help me....
Falling apart.
Falling apart.
Joey you did it before. Can you again, when it's even more complicated.....
You asked me then..
You asked me yesterday, before the fight...
"Are you okay?"

You knew it was going to happen.

He got like this when he left me.. He got depressed.. He stopped talking..
A week and a half and I thought he could be gone.
He said he needed to get away from it all......

Wess, are you going to leave me again?

Clear your head while mine overflows.

Will you blame me for sending him to speak to you... When I believe all I can do now is hurt you.


No matter how I try, to write peace for the wrongs that I.. have done to you, I'll always fail..
I'll climb the mountains high, I'll fly the darkest skies, to see the fires that I let burn....
And losing you was everything, I'll smooth out over everything, try to find the words to sing, smooth out over everything. I've seen the pains that love can bring, to smooth out over everything.. I lost my heart again, I crossed my heart again..
And dreams of you surround, my waking hours I've found, they comfort me when you're gone....
I'd sail the blackest seas, through storms and oceans deep, to see the fires that I let burn.
And losing you was everything, I'll smooth out over everything. I'll try to find the words to sing, to smooth out over everything. I've seen the pains that love can bring, smooth out over everything..
I cross my heart again.. I cross my heart again...

-Cross My Heart, Yum Yum


....

No comments: