Friday, February 17, 2006

Memory

I'm looking through old notes right now.....
Notes from Wess that he left me on 'space. In order by when he sent them..
It's making me both happy and sad. Sad because, well, it's sad how torn he was. But happy because that's over. And happy because I chose to help him, and that was a very good choice. Not like I wouldn't have, I'm just glad he opened up to me so I could.

"-Crying-
I'm listening to music and playing FFXI
-Hugs, doesn't let go-
Am I that bad of a guy?
I don't trust anything she says anymore :'(
I hate this, I won't be okay
I feel like I'm fucking dying"
(Nov. 22, 2005)
----

I had a breakdown this one time on him. Because he was going back to her I think. He had just about left and he wanted to continue talking to her. I got so terribly upset.
(at this point, I had no idea I wanted to be with him)

"Do not even think about it, Wess!
Don't even think about it!
I'll beat your ass, never speak to you again!

I won't speak to you again if you give that bitch another chance. Because that's the stupidest thing you ever could do. She used you to feel loved and went behind your back and lied. She can't stop lying. She said so herself. DON'T GO BACK TO HER EVER! You said you wouldn't, so don't!

Just because your sad and lonely.. You shouldn't go back just from that. You can't go back. Don't. Look forward to visiting me and think of other things. Watch movies. Talk to me when I get home, or tomorrow.

Don't go back while I'm gone, if anything. I need a good fight before you do. I'll feel totally betrayed if you make that decision without me.

Because I'd have no way to save you from being dumb.

Hugs go to you, you deserve the best. She is not the best. And I believe the best is out there. So please wait for me."

That was my note, but I was worse when I talked to him.
I never thought that I would be the 'best' that he would end up being with.

No comments: