Saturday, February 25, 2006

School is a scary place.

And I don't want to go back. No no no no. I'd much rather get a job. Uuugh why must school be so necessary.. I've learned my words my math and everything but what I need to know.
I really just don't want to go, but I guess I do.

I just want to get out of here and I don't want to be afraid to go to sleep... Knowing that two days are left until HELL.

Hell hell hell.

God scary. Why is break so short.. It's only the usual weekend plus four days.. Technically break is like four days.. That's so dumb...

Why can't it be like a weeeek or something.

I have a test on the day I get back. And I also have have um.. ... Biology, math...
God it's all flooding at once. -__-
I don't.. I do.. I don't.. I do...
I don't have the willpower.. ..... Yes. .. I do.

I WILL.
I WILL I WILL I WILL HAVE A RELAXING FUCKING SUNDAY!

Okay. Waking at 6 EFFIN AM tomorrow. AND DOING HOMEWORK ALL DAY.....!

Let's see how I do.
I.. WILL... FOR ONCE.. I WILL DO IT ALL.
I WILL.
I WILLLLLLL...

(I'll try...)

No comments: