Sunday, February 26, 2006

Soap and Boyfriend

The only times I wear makeup in my life is when I'm bored..
Like now.

Took a long shower, not really because I wanted to be clean, but for the sake of having time alone to breathe and procrastinate, escape from the voices telling me what I have to do today. So a long shower, long long long and thorough.
I bought new soap because I like the things that smell strong in the way that makes my mom and dad wince, but my brother adores it. I asked mom to smell it and she made a face and coughed, I had my little brother smell it and he breathed deeply and said "ah that smells so good!"
Funny little contrasts.
But I can't keep the soap in our bathroom, because apparently my dad is allergic to it. I find that a bother, but I keep it in a little bowl in my room, and I note the wet soap is enough to make my room smell like roses instead of like the mouse up on my dresser.
Keebi, my mouse, is silly because she keeps moving around the bedding so that it blocks the wheel, and then anxiously gnaws at the top of the cage, as that she can't run. I thought she was just being weird and suddenly found a dislike for running, wanting to instead try to escape the cage or climb upsidedown. Didn't know she was just dumb in the way that she kept blocking the wheel on accident. So when the wheel was finally moved she seemed relieved to run to her heart's content.

I still haven't really held her but she will run over my hands and let me lift her a bit. Also she enjoys nipping fingernails. And fingers.. but she doesn't bite hard enough to hurt, so I never really worry about it. And if she does, she doesn't suddenly, you can see it coming.

Listening to Kiss Me Deadly, thinking of Wess, who I miss because he's not...
uh... wait, he is here.
Just got online. Funny timing.
It's our song so yeah.
He's watching a crappy documentary right now.. Interesting person, crappy documentary. Pity.

The baka had his cell turned off. Ah well.

Now he's watching one about parasites. I don't know how he can stand watching that. T__T Ew ew ew ew ew.

haha we're discussing animal facts and stuff. XD A giraffe's tongue is 18 inches long.

And now he's going to bed. Baah.

I've been in pajamas all day. ^__^

Anyway I should go.

No comments: