Friday, February 17, 2006

Slept and daydreamed for good amount of time. Lied in bed cuddled up in warm covers, it's a cold day. 38 degrees. I can't believe there was a firedrill at 7:48 AM. I was wearing a light dress with no sleeves, bare shoulders, bare back. Stayed out there for about 15 minutes, so very cold.

It's nice to be in love.
I think when Wess and I meet I want mom to like, from a distance hiding behind a corner or in the crowd or something- I want her to videotape. Because if we're meant for each other and feel as we do now, then it'll be the most precious memory in my entire life. I'd give a lot to remember word for word and remember everything I saw. At least then I would see my reaction from afar, see how cute we look together, haha.
I was just daydreaming wondering what would happen, and if we were silent and embraced, I would likely whisper in his ear "so, am I enough?"
I then laughed to myself because if he asked the same thing, I may be tempted to say "well kiss me and let's see"
Then after that I imagined saying "I would have said yes whether you were good or not, but the answer now is.. 'hell yes!'"
I would then laugh blush and give him a bigger hug.

Makes me smile big thinking about it.

But like Wess said, you can't eat can hardly sleep and it's nerve-wracking. I'll be so amazingly jittery. Whether I can say all that so smoothly without stuttering and without getting tongue-twisted is questionable.
'OH GOD what do I wear~!?' will be the first question. Should I wear my very extremely lazy clothes, including my oversized hoodie and baggy pants as usual.. Or should I wear something more nice, or should I go super nice, or should I be funky.. God knows what I'll decide. I think I'll go for in between comfort and pretty.

I'll continue this train of thought later..

No comments: