Monday, February 06, 2006

Well-

I fell asleep at 5:45 daydreaming about Wess, and woke at 8:30 PM.

Oops.
Bad start for the new quarter. But I was exhausted.

GOD I'm so thirsty. I NEED chocolate milk.

"They call her Natasha when she looks like Elsie, I don't want to go to Cheeelseaa..." -Elvis Costello

I had an interesting dream while I had that deep early evening nap..
I was hugging a towel and imagining it was Wess humming in my mind that he was all I need..

The apartment I was staying in had a secret store. It was kinda like a dorm more than anything, just because everyone was my age (about 17 in this case, in the dream). They give you this one key and it had a red rubber rim on the head of mine..
If you go to the second floor of the open-air staircase (nearly, but it's covered from the rain), there's a door marked "EXIT" that's closed and locked, with a keyhole. I found that my key unlocks it.
For whatever reason my mom was with me that day. I opened the door and peeked in.. And it lead to an open air walkway that looked out at the Ave (well it looked like the Ave, that sort of place, string of stores etc). It was of course, up above ground, second floor. It had no other entrance, and it seemed difficult to see from the ground. You walk up a little stairway to the door, and it was marked with a logo that I had seen graffitied places.
For some reason I thought this was a store where they sold illegal drugs.. So my mom went in and I didn't. She told me it was okay but it was mostly 'stuff for men'.
She did get a bunch of neat old photographs though.

Before I woke up, I went down to the water, and in the wood at the edge, was carved 'Cookies are from mom" or something weird. I wondered if another locked off place near the water could be opened with my key.

Then mom woke me up and she had cookies. Funny.
--

I hope Wess got his job and that he's doing well..

No comments: