Monday, March 20, 2006

Always

I fell asleep listening to the song Always by Blink 182 last night, I had it set on repeat. "Let me hold you, touch you, feel you, always. Kiss you, taste you, all night, always" Wess said it reminds him of me. He was singing it on the phone. We spent most of our time on the phone singing for fun. On the phone for like five hours, haha.
I get upset when he acts like his writings are crap and like everything everyone says negative about him and his works are true... Was enough to get me queasy yesterday. *shakes head*
He refuses to let me pay for any of the plane ticket. He's working at a fairly crappy job for eight hours a day to earn money to see me. I have about 200 dollars in my bank so it's annoying that he won't let me pay even half. He won't let me pay anything at all. I'm wondering if he can really earn 400+ in three weeks.
He said he kisses my locket a lot, haha. I find that really cute.
I love him so very much.. More than I've ever loved anyone before.
I miss him this morning.

No comments: