Saturday, March 18, 2006

Why She Doesn't Deserve You

She’s had sex enough. She’s fooled around, played with hearts broken hearts and tested her luck. She’s done all the things you shouldn’t do and she broke her own promises.
She doesn’t ever deserve what I do. No no. Not my half, never. She doesn’t deserve to take away my only happiness. The happiness I earned slowly through pain slowly back to smiles. She can have anyone else. But it’s my turn, my turn, for once. Give me a chance. I’m innocent, I’m kind, I’ve never done it I don’t drink I don’t party I’m a good person in general. I’m no dater. But I found the one I want. The one I love. The one exactly like me. So she will never, ever, take him away from me.
Don’t miss him like I miss him. Don’t need him like I need him. Because he’s mine. And if you want him, you can never have him. The only reason the good guys are always taken is because you’re too slow to find anyone based off anything but sex appeal.
Sex. It’s all sex sex sex. Course it’s on my mind, but I didn’t ever fall for you for that. I fell for everything but that. Remember, you said “gushing isn’t our thing”. It is now, but it wasn’t then. And then is when I fell in love with you. Before we were so sweet to eachother, before we grew intamacy. Just you alone was enough.
Don’t need him. Don’t need to talk to him. Don’t miss him. Because I miss him always, and I’ll be selfish, and every time he’s around you I won’t want him to, because I want him to be with me instead. Because I miss him. Don’t miss him. I love him. A lot more than you would ever.
Don’t steal the only smile I have. Don’t steal it for someone you’ll just try on and get bored of after some time. Go fuck someone else.

You’ll never deserve him. Keep your feelings inside and let them rot with each passing day until they are gone.

Don’t you dare call him sweetie. Don’t say you miss him..
It makes me want to scream.

No comments: