Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Take the rainclouds away
and hide them behind the trees
take the darkness and white
and paint it blue today
please let me through
these darkened eyes
that color the world cold
please paint the sky blue
please sun, shine through
and pierce this shroud
of dark, that swallows the light
I want some warmth tonight
but no amount of heat
can sink through these cold
shaking hands
that hold to, in
desperation
what's still so far
so beyond my reach
that hold, please
consultation
of what is yet to speak

all the smiles have seeped out
sinked out
drown like ink,
faded blue
this familiar hue..
faded blue, faded blue..
remember you..
down with the scratch of quill
messily in scream
tell me, oh, something..
what was then
is gone
drowned inked pen
another faded,
smeared
tear-soaked page
of what I feel today

No comments: