Saturday, March 04, 2006

Better

Things are doing a bit better, I mean, in general things aren't bad. He's eating again and sleeping a bit, so I feel at least a bit better.

Sheesh, Wess. He uncovers things I don't really know about myself, or just haven't noticed.
"So a bisexual a nympho (to a point), AND A RAGING PERVERT"

I guess I'm bisexual then? Am I? It's hard to say. I have a great interest in dragqueens and I like guys who are feminine.. I don't know if I am because I have yet to see a girl whom I would ever date. I have yet to see a girl who I believe is pretty.. And most guys I don't think are cute either. Have you ever seen Dir En Grey? They're a Japanese group of guys that look exactly like girls. Yet I find them hot as hell. And the fact that they're guys just enhances that. And I like guys with long dark hair <3. I'm an odd one.

As for nympho.. Yes and no. I'm a total nympho if it's everything but sex. Excessive desire 24/7 to cuddle kiss hug etc. Mostly those three things.

Snuggling/kissing/being silly with Wess is super fun. Even if it is just through text. Sorta been a while. We're both silly and romantic so it's fun and amusing.
Such as~

-he smiles lightly, leaning forward and whispering back 'I love you too Tanya, so very much' his arms reach up and wrap around you and he grins stupidly 'bear hug, rawr'-
*she laughs and sticks her tongue out, kissing you lightly*
*'my big cuddly bear <3' she says with a laugh and a grin*
-he kisses back gently before laughing, shaking his head lightly before opening his eyes to look at you-
*she looks back, still grinning, asking innocently 'whaaddaya lookin' at?'*
-he says with a straight face 'could be your eyes, could be your lips, could be your nose...' his eyes motion upward then back down to your eyes 'could be your haircut Jane' he laughs lightly, smiling at you widely with a look of "haha, I'm a smartass" across his face-
*she laughs and shakes her head slightly, 'well I hope you're not staring at me just cuz the haircut' she makes a face*

-his eyes look back down into yours and he smiles 'hi'-
'hi ^ ^'
-he leans down and kisses your nose-
*she leans up and returns the favor, running her tongue along the bridge of your nose with a laugh*
-he laughs before leaning down and licking from the tip of your nose up to your forehead-
*she laughs some more, making a face at you*

Silly romanticness. <3
Very nice very nice.

But he was cruel and decided to leave just when things were getting fun, to go get out 'before the night dies'.
Yeah I'm totally going to see him when he gets back. :P Hahah.

No comments: