Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Tape Mania and my Locker

Bah.
Haven't seen Wess all today. Hung out for like three hours waiting for him. Oh well.
A bit less self-concious. Guess I just needed a long bath.
*stretches* Uuugh, homework. And ugh my back. Sore.
I remember when I could lay down in the bathtub. I wish I still could. But then I'd be ridiculously short.. So I wish our bathtub was bigger.. but then it wouldn't fit.. I wish we had a bigger bathroom then.
Sharing a bathroom with four people, I wonder if many people do.

I'd sleep easier if I could talk to Wess. I don't like going a day without him.
He's probably exhausted.. At least he'll sleep good.
I hope all is well.

During lunch, about five minutes before Japanese class was to start, two of the freshman boys in my Japanese class started tearing off the large length of tape globs stuck on the wall. There used to be a sort of mural up there, and for each piece of it was about fifty small pieces of rolled tape. They were randomly taking it down, god knows why. Then someone else joins in. And then whats-her-name joins in. And then I think 'to hell with it' and start grabbing at the tape.
I don't know why it was so satisfying. And I don't know why they gave me the strong urge to do it too.
After a while I was gathering a fairly good-sized tape ball, which made it easier to pick up tape because I could just whack the ball on the wall and pull off more. Was fun.
Amazing timing it was, when just before I was thinking of stopping the tape-mania and going to class (I was actually right outside the classroom, convenient), the fire alarm went off. That was neat.

I'm having fun with my locker. On there is posted "Tanya loves Wess A!". I was surprised that it went a good two weeks without anyone touching it or even writing anything on it as graffiti. Someone did attempt to tear it off but I taped it on good, and then taped the tears and wrote on it "Don't rip down my sign, you bastard!", at the very bottom.
I attempted a doodle sheet to see what people would come up with, but I guess my locker was near too many immature freshmen classes, so all I got was some obscenities. So I tore it down the next day. I replaced it with an entry. I wrote on lined paper a sort of 'note to self'. I wrote to remember that high schoolers, especially freshmen boys, should be expected to have the maturity of 6th graders. Then I went on a bit about other things.
I decided to write a little entry everyday and tape it on my locker.

Inside my locker I only have one thing taped on. It says "Boys have cooties! (except Wess)" Because I only have one guy who's a friend of mine (at least an acquaintance), besides Wess and a few online guys I talk to. So I'll use the 'cootie' excuse for not liking them.

I'm sleepy and I still have work to do. Time for me to go.
God I miss you Wess.

No comments: