Monday, March 13, 2006

Nothing makes me jump, both started and overjoyed, more than seeing the little sleeping face pop to a yellow smilie face under xxinaay-ennn-el-hombreee on Yahoo. Just looking at a picture I took of the computer screen with him available gives me the same anticipating feeling.

Alex is harassing me because I'm blogging. And because I'm going to Sakura-Con. And saying I'm pointing a camera at my face when I was moving a piece of paper. And he's harassing me about blogging again. "Blogging in my skin... These HTML tags do not woork.."
Ass.

"Whatcha blogging about? Blogging about your great day without your brother?"

No. I had a terrible day with OR without him.
Everyone said the WASL was easy. For some reason, it was hard for me.... Great. Even the stupid people said it was easy. Worse, they said it was fun. I had trouble and couldn't understand what they were asking for. The answers didn't seem to match right, none of the multiple choice ones seemed quite right... *sigh* Why..
I feel stupid now. Because supposedly I'm smart yet I'm the only one who said the WASL reading section was difficult....

Wess.. I miss you. Gloomy, I need a hug. I feel stupid.

No comments: