Friday, January 06, 2006

After Thought

"Would you stop it with that? If I honestly thought you were that bad of a person I wouldn't even be here right now
-runs his fingers gently through your hair, his other hand running slowly up and down your back- I love you kiddo...nothing is going to change that...-he kisses your cheek gently-"

It still amazes me that he can say that to me after I piss him off terribly, throw a foolish and selfish fit, and then try to take it all back. All I can say is, thank god he deals with me.

I need to watch my words, learn to hold emotions back and not be so rash. I say things I don't mean when my emotions get the best of me. I'm rude and unkind when overwhelmed with too many feelings at once.
Life doesn't always go your way, bite back disappointment and be patient and understanding. Patience, that's my weakness.
But I'd wait forever just to see him, hold his hand, be able to hear his voice without a phone and have him solid in front of me.

No comments: