Monday, January 16, 2006

Yelling family, little brother playing a spoiled brat...
Looking for reason to why he's going to stay home.
Stressing mom out.
I'm stressed already, I've been gloomy, why does my family have to have these arguments and crap?

I hope I wasn't that bad when I didn't want to go to school. I know I was sometimes a brat and sometimes rude but I hope I wasn't this bad. Mom said I was good at communicating, and that's why she's yelling right now.. He won't talk to her so all she gets is a shouting match with him.
He refuses to go to school because he says things aren't changing.
He has ADHD so things are hard, he can't even write..
But.. He doesn't have to act like this. Not not at all. Doesn't have to throw a fit. He takes everything personally, we threw a waterballoon at him when we were having a waterballoon fight and he ran off crying. What is with him?

At least this time I'm not adding to the family stress. When I don't do my homework, my parents don't really know. But I try to make it back up eventually.

No comments: