Monday, January 30, 2006

Bwahaha

I just signed up to Audioblogger, so you may be hearing my voice sometime soon. ^__^
Haha. Fuuun. :D

I can harass you all by updating with "HELLO! I'm at school!" "HELLO! I'm in the car!" etc etc.
--

NO SINGING. T___T
That'd be bad. :P
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Anyway, I got an email from Wess. So I'm not worried anymore. He'll be back in April. The noob is like, skipping V-day and my birthday, but whatever. As long as he drags himself here in the summer.

I love him. I want to hug him soo much. I guess I'll have to look through my chat logs and grin at those, as that I can't talk to him. MUSHY=YAY

I'm hungry. And shit, finals. Fiiinals. Scary finals. T__T AHgh.

They start tomorrow morning. I'm waking at 4 AM FOR SURE! :D Man, suddenly three hours doesn't sound like enough.

No comments: