Thursday, January 19, 2006

Hi

Long time no update.. What can I tell you about...

Somehow I managed to get first place in the photography section of Seattle's Reflections, a little thing for elementary school to high school where you can submit art and have it judged and displayed.
My mom wanted me to submit something because it'd 'look good for my resume' blah blah so I did. Just took what I could find. And to my surprise it got 1st... Strange strange strange. It was my little photography I did when I was bored, that I later decided was my statement that society puts too much pressure on women to look beautiful, and that makeup is an ugly thing.
So now it's moving on to state, wonder how far it'll get.
If I get first in state I'll laugh, because that's pathetic. Mine's plain old digital color photography, dramatic yet unprofessional. We'll see..
--

Dear Wess got back to sleeping right, his sleeping schedule was absolutely crazy some days ago, he'd wake at 1 AM, then sleep during the day and wake again at night.. And even so he didn't get much sleep. He finally got a lot of sleep at 10 PM day before yesterday I think, and he got really good sleep.. Which is pretty rare for him. Anyway, he went to bed again at 10 PM, 8 PM my time, so I'm glad because I'll get to see him more.
To my disappointment I managed to miss him by 15 minutes, or at least, he was idle 15 minutes when I got there, and I didn't get to talk to him before he decided to go to bed. As that he was gloomy, he didn't even say hi.
This morning I woke up 15 minutes too late too, which is highly irritating, because I've not been able to talk to him much when his sleeping was messed up, and now that I can, I keep missing him just by a bit.
Tomorrow morning I'm going to try really hard not to fall back to sleep.. I'm going to wake up at 4 AM and stay awake. Probably see him at 5 AM, which is 8 AM his time.. Yeah.

Japanese is such a hard class. I feel like I missed something... Always.. Like I missed some key explanation.. I think it's because I wasn't taught some of the things..
Like the kanji combining thing.. And Katakana... *sigh*
I hope I can pass the final.

No comments: