Sunday, January 29, 2006

Oh Joy

His ex Sammi is talking to me now. Great.
She left a comment on my blog. Not this one, but evil myspace.
Must she increase my paranoia?

Acting like he's pulling on me what he pulled on her. The being 'gone from the internet' when really he just stopped talking to her.
I wish I knew he loved me so much as not to do that to me. But did he not love her?

I hope not to be the same naive girl I was before. I hope that I have nothing to fear, Wess.
I find it funny that you claim to have little trust yet you trust me, and that I claim to trust yet I don't now. My trust.. It comes easy, but only with reassurance.

I pray that you won't betray my trust.
I trust you but will I too much?
Please.

If your heart is mine to break, please don't take mine and break it first.

If you're still convinced that it won't take long for me to find someone else who's 'better for me' and move on from you, then you're a fool.

I write to you in a journal each night. Because I miss you. It was going to be a gift I think? Valentine's day, birthday, something. I was going to write to you and draw things in it and crap, I don't know. Just a book of sweet things.
Now it's turned into a book to write to you in on long nights when I can't sleep.

I dreamt you came back last night. It sucks.