Sunday, January 15, 2006

Wess is getting a late-shift job at a pharmacy in New York. Currently in South Carolina, he's going to New York about February 4th..
This means, he'll be sleeping all day and working all night... I won't get to talk to him much. So, we'll be relying on emails and messages alone..
I was gloomy, so he said to me-

Trust me...you're all I'm going to be thinking about...every hour at work, wondering how you are....every minute I'm up on a normal day, hoping you're having a good day....every dream I have because of how much I'll be thinking about you...I don't know how but everything I look at will reminds me of you, I'm sure -wraps his arms around you tight- I'll miss you like crazy but it'll be okay and we'll see each other. If it takes even close to a year, I won't let that happen. We have an entire summer...spring break later on...I'll find something...

I'm hoping I won't go crazy.

No comments: