Thursday, January 12, 2006

The First Conversation I Ever Had With My Boyfriend

This is the first time I ever spoke to my boyfriend. He didn't know me, I didn't know him, and he randomly starts talking to me. This is what was said. (lmao)

Toast is good

?

I've been petting my walrus all morning and thought you'd like to sniff my sausages

interesting.

Indeed
The only question is
If I have you an option between beating the sea creatures with the pitch fork of doom would you?

so, who are you?

I am Monkey D. Luffy
And you are?

*gives a look* I am a straaanger of the internet

I am a pirate :D

hurray

Arr matey

you do remind me of someone

Whom?

my friend who's kinda crazy, Mayre (lmao Elizabeth..!)

I can promise you, I'm not crazy for one, just an extremely bored guy and no I'm not your friend

ahah I see

^-^

:P so, did you randomly find me on DA and decide to chat?

-Nods-

ahah
interesting.. you're the second to ever do that
since yesterday

Haha, since yesterday?

yeah
only one other person has, and that was yesterday
huh. So who are you?
besides Monkey D. Luffy

Roronoa Zoro?

do you have a name? :P

;) Name is Weston

ahah
and how old are you, if I may ask?

16, will be 17 on July 24th

ahah
why me, of all people to randomly talk to?

-Shrugs- I liked your hair? lol

lol
hah.

^-^

I was wondering if anyone would actually do what you just did, it's been about a year now
I had it on there at least half the time

Erm.....what did I just do?

randomly talk to me
and are you on DA?

Nope :( friend of mine is

ahah
who are they?

Drop of Red is his name.....I think....

oooh
that weird person
*salutes*

o-O Why are you saluting me...?

random ackknowledgment

O-K....so at least you know who he is lol

hah.
hardly, but ya

^-^ -Drinks his vodka-

lol
bad.

bad.
It would be.. if it was really vodka
It's Mountain Dew: Code Red

hah

Hah back at you

I don't think I'll ever drink, it's kinda stupid-ish

Least you're smart, I don't drink either and if I do, it's just taste tests, I never even drink a shot of something

mhm

Drinking = Stupid, Smoking = Idiotic, Drugs = For Losers

yes, I agree

-Bows-

*bows back*
hai. Soudesu.

Erm...waffles and eggs....senorita?


hah
yes. It is so
is what that meant
*random*

Just realized

hahaa, right

You're just as strange as my friend

mm.. maybe
but only because I feel like being random, because I don't know you

No...you are lol it's not even a maybe situation
It's fun though, least it's never a dull moment

yup
aren't you tired?

Aren't YOU?

yup

Go to bed

I always am, tho
lol

Oh haha

someone just told me that
but I'm too.. I dunno
bored

Boredom = nothing to do with sleep
I'm watching the weirdest damn movie ever

what movie?

Dahmer

huh.. haven't heard of it

Meh, ever heard of Jeffery Dahmer?

nah

Either you're really young.....or really sheltered

I'm lazy, and I never pay attention to anything

Okay well......for the sake of conversation
He was a serial killer back in like....the 80s? He would drug men around his age at his apartment, have sex with their bodies, OD them so they would die, continue to have sex with their bodies and then mutilate them slowly
He did this since the age of like 17

wow.
scary

Yeah, the only reason he was caught is he decided to start eating the bodies because there wasn't enough room under his house to keep any more (or so he said)
And his house smelled so bad neighbors could smell it and they called the police

ew

So yeah and the movie is...just.....damn.......take you in the mind of this guy is so disturbing

I bet

You like the movie Good Fellas?

haha, I haven't seen that either

-_-

haha
I never keep up with movies...
we're just like "oh. that movie's out. We should see it." and we never do

Mind if I ask your age? You don't have to tell, just want to even see if it was possible for you to see some of these movies

heck, you saw my DA page, didn't you?
15

Like I read all of it, I don't read profiles or anything.....it's boring. Just saw your hair and was like "She's cool....time to bug her"

haha
you bug people whom you think are cool, huh?

Not often.....once like every 10 months? :P

ah

No, I have to be really bored.....REALLY REALLY bored, possibly intoxicated (with soda) and tired

haha
ever played Diablo II?

Nope

lol
sheltered!
*kidding*

No...I just find MMORPGS to be stupid and I can't stand the: "omfg j00 d00d j00 n00b j00 d0n7 d0 7h47"

haha
it's not that kind of game
it's not online, or anything
just fun
well, I think it can be online, but I never play it online

Diablo? Diablo is supposed to be online....maybe it's just the first one.

hmm
well, you have a choice, I know. I've played both

Don't know....either way, never played...might someday -shrugs- I'm more of a console type of guy, never had a thing for PC games
I own every single system except a Jaguar

yeah
coool
I have a lot too....

I guess....more like a fire hazard

hah
let's see.. we have..........
Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Atari (broken), Turbo Grafix um.. *random numbers...
Playstation, Dreamcast, PS2, XBOX....
hmmm.........
that may be it

Nice collection either way

yup

And I guess I don't have all, forgot I didn't have a Turbo Grafix and realized there's a few of those oldschool, never did well systems I don't have
Mine pretty much adds up to....
4 Different PS2s, Xbox, Gamecube, N64, Playstation, Nintendo, SNES, Atari, Sega CD, Genesis, Dreamcast, Saturn, PSP, gameboy systems, Game Gear...random junk ones that never did well on shelves that I can't even remember the name to anymore because they are broke

I get this weird feeling that you could possibly be Drop-of-red themself, but maybe not
hoooow would I know?
(shall you ever stop typing? :P)

In a way...I have a Drop of Red on Sheezy Art....the one on DA has my work but that's only because my girlfriend kept telling me to submit my stuff there cause "It'd do well" so she's like "Fine, can I just remake your site on DA?" and so I said go for it. Like I said, I'm bored and found some random person to talk to because my friend Zach is getting on my nerves with his problems and my friend Tyler.......is Tyler.....you'd have to know him
No I'll type forever
And I'll never stop
Not even God himself cou.....I'm done now

who's Zach, and who's Tyler?

Zach is a friend of mine from out of state, known him for about 2 years. He's a very pessimistic person but also a very very good friend and has stuck by me for a long although it's hard to take him seriously sometimes

hah
I'm very pessimistic too, though, you have to know

Tyler is a friend of mine who I'd just like to slap sometimes because he's so dense but gotta love the guy anyway

haah

Yeah so am I but he is that kind of annoying pessimistic
Gotta love it when your girlfriend calls you at 12 in the morning and asks you to sing her to sleep because she can't go back to sleep.......if I didn't love her so much I probably would have thrown the phone straight out the window

haha

Let the neighbor's dog have a piece of it

*pokes*

-Explodes-
Pick a random topic, I'll talk about anything...I'm tired, I'm an open boo....hey look a kitty

hah
I don't know......

Well I'm getting another Mountain Dew, so you think about it -looks at the 8 MD cans on his desk- think I should cut back?........Nah, brb
Booya

I have no idea, but, a random question for you

?

whendya meet ur girlfriend?
and how?

Met her through my friend Sara, we met over a year ago, started dating March 11th

ah, wow

Yes ma'am, 3 months coming up soon....went by so quick o-O haha, which is good I suppose....would suck if it dragged on and on

yup

^-^
-------

It's so incredibly strange to look at this and know.. we had no idea that we'd fall in love..

No comments: