Friday, January 27, 2006

Fuck No

As if.
I'm not moving on.
I refuse.
I will not.
I do not.
I shall not.
If I do, well, surprised I'll be.
But NO.
I fucking want Wess, only Wess, no one else.
WESS if you move on and find someone else when I still love you I won't forgive you.
I love you I love you I love you I love you. And I always will.
Bastard.

YOU CAN LEAVE AND BE GONE YEARS BUT I'M NOT GIVING UP ON YOU.

I'll find you, and damn it you'll be mine.


If you still would love me by then, that is beyond me.
Is your heart still mine? Will it be?

You said you weren't going anywhere. Breaking your word, can you at least have the decency to take me back if I come all the way there to ask you once more?
You said yes, two days after she was gone, on the day that I asked you.
When you knew, another long distance relationship, another hell. And you can't know.
If I'm there, face to face, will you believe me? Will you say yes then? Would you love me?

Would you, do you, do you still love me as you said you would?

You said you could find someone else and be happy, you could leave and find someone who was there with you, but..

"I could go find someone else that I don't care about as much and just be happy...
That's not what I want though because they aren't you...they aren't the person who sat by my side the whole time...made me smile through all the worst shit...
Fuck Tanya, I don't care what you're like in person....right here and now I'm saying I don't give a shit
Even if I find something about you that annoys the shit out of me, I will still stay with you until you flick me off your shoulder because I care about you so damn much..."

"I don't want it to end, I don't want it to....I'll say it again
I DONT WANT IT TO END"

You said this.. You said this- you said this you said this you said this. Can I believe you meant it? Was it just a breakdown, or did you mean those words?

Why were you so afraid of me leaving, when you were the one who left?

It's so... ironic.
Boys can never hold up to Valentine's Day. Do you know, to this day, a boy has never given me a Valentine. Bitches.

Two said they'd send me a birthday present and never did. Valentine's day just went by with no questions asked.

At least Wess had the decency to send me an xmas present.
So I know he's not like they were.

Still bugs me how February seems to bring so much shit.

Yaa.. Time to find things to pass the time. As I wait for days months to pass.. So I can see him.
I want to see him.

I will go there one day. Maybe soon. Maybe not. But I will. I want to fucking hug him. I've waited too long. I will be waiting longer.
But I can wait. And I will.

Fuck boys. Go to hell. I'm not date material. Because I fucking will not be dating.
Pishhh..

*glare*

:P I don't really have to worry though. That guy asking me for my picture was a fluke.
If a guy ever asks me out I will be laughing. I still don't see that happening.
But I'm not going to ever ask anyone out.
Because I'm stubborn.
AND I LOVE WESS.
*hiss*

*pout*

I'm not going anywhere you fucking retard. I'm staying right here and I'll be seeing you.
T_T.

No comments: