Sunday, January 15, 2006

I'm depressed, down in the dumps, and shut up shut up and don't tell me not to be, because I don't want to hear it and I'll just be sad for a while.

Just want to mess up my face for a day and ruin my hair and sleep late and bury my face in my pillow for a while..

Huh...
Mom just gave me a hug and is crying because she yelled at me when I told her to 'turn off turn off turn off' the TV, because I'm sick of hearing disasters and scares of diseases and flus and crap that will never ever happen or effect me but will only depress me.. She was irritated at me as that she was going to do it but I told her to do it quicker anyhow. Surprised because it's nothing to cry over. Most moms have those days.

Told me to do the laundry today because I messed up my bed (period, joy) and she's 'sick' of doing things she doesn't have to. So I did, though I wasn't very happy to hear her keep telling me to do it, because I was tired.
Then she asked me to get the milk for all of them when we were eating brownies upstairs, but I declined and said to do it herself because I don't want to get them milk, been doing laundry and don't want to have to do things.

So I guess she feels bad, sinking in that she's been bugging me a tad all day, so she breaks down a bit. Says she doesn't know why she's been so cranky these days and apologized more than once.
---

Picked up the free AOL disk that is such a waste, but maybe not so much, making a good mirror. I look at my reflection, how do I look when I get teary-eyed? Not much difference, just a tinge of pink around my eyes and more reflection, making my eyes look watery and shiny.

Not so much teary-eyed from depression, but more a long yawn and the tad hopelessness I get.
---

I'm going to go play guitar till my fingers are numb playing a sad question of a song and then drawing, because I've had the itch to all day. Actually, maybe after another or more entries.. I feel the need to purge myself of words.

No comments: