Saturday, January 07, 2006

Can Hardly Express...

..How he makes me feel, how wonderful it is to have found him. How much I love him, how much he means to me...


*holds you tight against her* I can't express how glad I am that you're here, that I found you, and how much I love you
-he holds you lovingly in his arms, his hands rubbing your back- You're the best thing to walk into my life Tanya, I'm glad I found you too and I'm glad that I can make you so happy
*smiles softly* it's so wonderful..
Hehe, yes it is...-he falls gently into your lap, closing his eyes and snuggling close to your stomach, his arms wrapped around your waist like a little kid- You're all I need
*smiles, looking down at you* *chuckles* odd as it is, all I've ever really wanted in life is for someone to want me to be around, to need me, love me, something
-half asleep he whispers- Know, that no matter what, even if it doesn't work or no matter how far apart we are or no matter how long it takes for us to meet or no matter what gets in our way...I will always care about you -his arms tighten very gently around your waist- I will always love you and you will always be a part of my heart...you've given me something that no one else ever has and I can't even tell you what it is, I can just feel it. You've given me all I've hoped for...-smiles- I need you around...I do...-he nudges against your stomach- I love you, with all my heart -his eyes open and he turns to look up at you, his hand reaches up and lands on your cheek, he smiles as his thumb runs along the skin under your eye-
*holds you close, smiling* *takes your hands in hers, squeezing them softly*
-he smiles, gripping your hands back gently as his eyes begin to close once again-
I'm so glad..
-he whispers- Me too
I'll always always be here for you *runs fingers across forehead* *smiles at you* *giggles* you're so precious..
-he takes your hand away from his forehead, bringing it down to his face and kissing it gently, he whisper tiredly- Thank you...-his head falls so that his face points at your stomach, he doesn't let go of your hand, he pulls it to his chest and keeps it close-
*sighs happily, pressing her lips to your hair once again, whispering 'my sweet sweet darling..'* *smiles, hugging you close to her* I wish I could take care of you for all the times you were sick, sit with you and gently rub your forehead till you fall asleep, I wish I could've hugged you every time you were sad, and been there to make it all better, to kiss you when you got afraid or when things seemed to be all going wrong.. wish I could hold you now
-smiles- I wish I could go into the past and hold you close to me every time you felt like the world was against you or every time Alex hurt you or every time someone or something made you feel worthless or sad, I wish I could go back everytime and whisper in your ear that it will all be okay because I would always be there to protect you, I wish I could fall asleep with you tonight and every night for the rest of my life, I wish for it all....just you and me, alone in our desert made of glass to forever lay with each other and keep each other safe from harm....you're a girlfriend, a best friend, and a great person in my heart...you're everything a guy could ask for...-holds you as close as he can, clinging onto you like a child-
---

How could I ask for anything more....?
What were the chances of us meeting..? Of being together..?
He says hello at random, a stranger, just another random IMer from the depths of the internet. I weird him out, he weirds me out, I think he's an odd average 17 year old. He has a girlfriend, he tells me how she called once in the middle of the night because she couldn't sleep, at like 3 AM when he was sleeping. He said it was really annoying but he loved her too much to care.
How does fate twist to make him, this stranger, this taken boy thousands of miles away, to be like me in all ways, my mirror, twin, and love? When I didn't even know it?
We become friends of chance. I run into him again, we talk some, and we grow to trust each other. We help each other through the pains of love, with people who weren't good for us.
And now we're together.. Out of millions of people.. He drops into my life and somehow, everything falls into place...
He's more than I ever expected to get, he's more than I'd ever hoped for.. He's my everything.

No comments: