Saturday, January 21, 2006

Wess is Being a Noob/ Wess is Cute

-___-
Baaah.
Anyway. Yesterday he said he'd talk to me more/ (*cough*) be gushy after he watched the movie. I leave for five minutes, the movie had apparently ended and he started up another one which he couldn't stop because he payed for it. Fool!
And today I waited for him for a good hour and he came to say he was watching a horror movie with his brother and then anime after that, and he'd be here in an hour and a half, 'if you're lucky'.
-_______-
Hiss.

Wess owes me big time.

He always does but he owes me more now.
Weird how he has more and less of a life than I at the same time.
--

Besides being really annoyed at him, he's really cute. Sweet, adorable. <3
If he didn't have that cutesy 'I love you so much' side I wouldn't be very tolerant. :P
*laughs and shakes head*

No comments: