Friday, January 27, 2006

To Malila

*chews on the chocolate cake for consolation* T_T XD
Well well, it's crazy.
Note that my boyfriend is no longer on my friends list. And if you follow the link, he has removed all of his friends.
He's starting over. Meaning.. He's not talking to his internet friends anymore, and he's not going to talk to anyone. He's getting his new job and he's trying to get it all together because he's been depressed and stressed lately.
By the way it sounds, I won't be hearing from him in a number of years.
Pisses me off that he leaves just before valentine's day and my bday.
So basically he's going to concentrate on his career and getting a stable life. In the meantime he's leaving me to do as I wish, never talking to me again.
It's really depressing. It's only been today.. and I'm already feeling sick thinking of how I'll miss his voice and all that stuff. I guess it'll be good for me to date and all that junk, but honestly, I don't think I'll get much further than infatuation with anyone else.
So.. *sigh* I'm going to try not to think about it. If I'm still alone next year and then the year after that- then I'll work on meeting up with him again, to see if he still wants to be with me and is ready with his life in control. To meet him and see if it's meant to be.
Ah well..

No comments: