Thursday, January 19, 2006

Haha..

I like to spam Wess as much as possible in my free time.
Mostly myspace, just because it's the easiest way to do so. Myspace suck sucks sucks but it's good if you pretend the dumb teenagers residing there don't exist.
About six comments a day on his page. Spam spam spam.. But it's fun.
He gave me ten comments once. My email was flooded with 'you have a new message from Crossdressing Nun' which was really funny. Yeah, that's his username, he changes it to something random every few weeks. My username is 'Tanya... Wishes she could be a flaming dragqueen' ; which is actually true. I see that as really fun, being able to express yourself so boldly..

Having a boyfriend is really really fun. Sucks sometimes because you miss them, but it's fuun..
Long-distance, especially tricky. But you learn to appreciate all you get from it. The little things mean so much, which is why if it works out it tends to be a good relationship.. Just because.. Love grows with distance, and the more you miss them the more you appreciate them being there when they are.
I may see Wess for the first time in some months, but I don't know. Someday. Hopefully in less than a year.

I should go to bed now...

No comments: