Saturday, January 21, 2006

"course I'm fine, because as long as I'm alive and not in physical pain I'm fine, but I still feel like shit -__- last two/three days I haven't been able to talk really much with wess, and when I do I annoy him.. gives me sick feelings and thoughts such as wondering why he bothers to stay as that I'm always such a pain in the ass"

God with every minute I feel worse and with every moment my mind races and thinks of another reason why I should be stabbed multiple times and left to die.

I feel like the water has just gone over my head. I'm drowning on thoughts and I'm submerged in such a cold feeling. The cold so cold that it makes you burn.

And god I'm sounding so... ...

I want to talk and talk and shout and write until this feeling goes away, but it's not.. And I just sound worse and worse.

With every other breath I can feel a tingling tinge in my veins. It's a strange sensation. Like your heart is sending little shocks down your wrists to clench your hands.

Maybe I'd best curl up and.. Oh how do I think of nice things, how do I daydream about someone knowing they're upset with me?

No comments: