Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Laughing, Remembering

Night before finals and I can't sleep soundly, so I go up to look through cute moments.
Gaaaaaaaaawd it still makes me grin and bubble inside reading this, because it's so damned cute dorky and retarded and I love it.

-leans forward so our noses touch, a semi-serious look on his face- Hi
hi
-with a straight face, our noses still touching, his eyebrow raising as you laugh- Nice weather today, huh?
*glances at your eyes* mmmmhm
-his eyes stay focused onto yours, never moving except to glance back and forth between each eye, the semi-serious expression on his face, he smiles as you do- -his smile fades and his expressions turns back to semi-serious as he continues to look you straight in the eye, our noses still pressing against one another, he whispers in a serious voice- You know ma'am, it's not every day a pretty girl walks up to me on the street and puts there face against mine, is this going to cost me anything? -he smiles warmly-
*"well.." I say, laughing* *she grins "only a kiss"*
-his hand reaches up and his index finger glides against the surface of your lips, as he does so his eyes continue to look straight into yours, his semi-serious expression turns to one of happiness, he smiles, letting his index finger run over your cheek, he whispers "Gladly madame..." he leans his head forward, kissing your lips softly-
*she giggles*
-as he breaks the kiss his head strays over to your ear, he whispers so seriously, yet so lovingly "Ma'am, I do believe I love you" he kisses your ear and chuckles-
"come to sweep me off my feet, sweet stranger?"
-he smiles, whispering "I left my white horse and shining armor at home, hopefully a brown Jeep and raggedy clothes will do"-
"with those eyes and those lips, anything would do"
-kisses your forehead lightly before resting his head atop of yours, he says, as though he wants you to hear but at the same time talking to himself "I wouldn't be able to make it without you"-
*she smiles, wrapping her arms gently around your waist* "you're quite the charming man, sir"
-his hands rest upon the sides of your head and he gently pushes you away and lifting your head up so he can look you in the eyes, he smiles back at you, laughing lightly, that semi-serious expression returns "I try my best.."-
"pretty well for trying, sir, because I believe you've stolen my heart, and I'm not going to ask for it back"
-he smiles warmly "Good because I don't want to give it back"
*cups your face in her hands, looking into your eyes.. "I don't need a knight in shining armor, I don't need someone perfect, honestly, I believe all I need is you, kind sir" she smiles*
-he smiles back, chuckling to himself, sighing happily and nodding to you "I'm yours...for as long as you wish to have me, I'll always be here" his hands lay on top of yours "that's a promise madame" he nudges his forehead onto yours-
*a smile spreads across her lips "do you believe in true love, sir?"*
-strokes the tops of your hands with his thumbs, smiling as he watches you smile, he chuckles "Yes ma'am, I believe in you" he giggles quietly to himself and smiles at you, blushing-

No comments: